Thursday, July 23, 2009

My first Time ...

Well, Today the 23rd of July 2009 , 8 days before I turn the cute 22, at 2:13 pm, I created my first blog. It has taken me this long ( dammit) , but hey at least i finally did it! And since I'm always bad with names, and naming things, it did not come as a surprise that i wasn't really sure what to call it, but Still In the running for being the best Unathi I can Be had a nice ring to it. Plus that's my favorite saying at the moment, i find it so true. That regardless of what happens to you , good or bad, fantastical or catastrophic, if you are still alive.. You are still in the running for being the final product that you are going to be when you die. You still in the game.. still journeying through life... I'm a hopeful person, ambitious and really into the evolution of life... well, my life mostly. So as i take on this first step as a blogger, I'm very hopeful that at least I'll make literary connections, have at least one member\friend, get an invitation to the next blogger Awards, hone my writing passion, share my opinions , grow, get the kick i need to write that book, collect some good material for the one good African Lit read i will write one day... and have fun! Enjoy... Be easy on a sister by the way....

Still in the running for being the Best Unathi I can BE!

2 comments: